Summary Job Description & Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and generate existing/new business leads for potential issuers
- Support the Business Development developer with planning and coordinating
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Contribute to overall partnerships strategy and lead the negotiation of complex partnerships with issuers across a wide variety of categories
- Assist on end-to-end deal process: partner prioritisation, pitch, negotiation, close and implementation
- Work cross-functionally with customer support, marketing, sales, product, and engineering teams
- Collaborate with product development team to develop tools and product features to address key partner and issuer needs and opportunities
- Creatively source, identify, develop, and lead new initiatives focused on driving platform growth
- Scale the function as the company grows, attracting and developing amazing talent
- Build strong relationships and have experience doing so across a variety of partner verticals
- Launching & conceptualising NFT drops with major regional brands, famous personalities, partners, causes.
- Negotiating and implementing channel partnerships to help grow NFT supply and new collectors
- Managing a fast-growing efficient inbound pipeline while building and executing an outbound outreach plan globally
- Exploring, proposing and testing emerging NFT verticals for future growth and deployment and spotting market trends
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in related fields from a top University, and you are amongst the highest performers of your graduating class.
- Experience and understanding of the entertainment/creative/media industry and dealing with famous personalities.
- Experience in sales and/or digital marketing will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, DeFi.
- Unorthodox, multi skilled, creative minds, out of the box thinkers and executors welcomed too, especially if you’re not intimidated by these requirements.
- Interesting extracurricular past activities that show you have a fun personality
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both in speaking, writing, and presentation. Abilities in other languages, a bonus.
- Ability to independently engage in tasks requiring interpretation of complex and often vague sets of information.
- Ability and willingness to work outside normal working hours expected as long as tasks and deadlines are completed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Social Media platforms, Graphical tools, WordPress or other blogging platforms
- Influencer abilities with brains are also welcomed.
- Leverage creative thinking and deal making to propose and close complex partnerships
- Comfortable co-leading deals with significant autonomy and being able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Utilise data to provide actionable insights and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome
- Have outstanding interpersonal and networking skills, fearless, confident, open to learning new things, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade / drive alignment among differing perspectives.
- Thrive in collaborative cultures and working cross-functionally with product, legal, finance, and marketing to launch successful partnerships.
- Experience and/or is passionate in eCommerce and/or the blockchain or other future technologies a plus.
- Ability to work in a well-diversified team and possesses good, charming interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey complex information in both written, verbal and graphical presentation forms
- Ability to think creatively about the best format for communicating research, reports, etc.
Job Category: Business Development Venture Building
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur