About NFT Pangolin
NFT Pangolin is a global marketplace for regional creators in Asia to issue and sell their unique crypto secured assets to collectors. We aspire to be the leading regional marketplace driving creative, innovative collaborations and boundary pushing campaigns in the NFT space globally for issuers and collectors alike, while making a difference for those in need by funding social causes and charitable campaigns to pay it forward.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Business Development Director (SEA). We’re looking for enthusiastic Marketing associates to help us build the preferred NFT marketplace and drive business publicity in the region. You will play a critical role in developing and executing our marketing strategy working with multiple marketing partners globally across a variety of verticals, including but not limited to Digital, ATL, BTS, PR, Branding, Events, Content, Influencers and Media for our various NFT client’s campaigns and projects. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, music, gaming items, content, digital art, and many other items backed by blockchain. As one of the early members of this nimble team, you will have the opportunity to launch new NFT campaigns and marketing through partnerships and exciting collaborations. If you’re excited to work at a company that is building and shaping the future of NFT marketplace, to empower creators and collectors, welcome to NFT Pangolin. This is our wish list, the more you feel ideal and qualified for the position, the more we will value you.
Summary Job Description & Areas of Responsibility
- Manage existing and generate new business leads for the platform via effective marketing initiatives.
- Support the Business Development team with planning and coordinating marketing campaigns for Issuers, Celebrities, Artists regionally.
- Optimizing, executing, monitoring and improving the marketing plan and the overall approach where necessary with all marketing partners.
- Contribute to overall marketing partnerships strategy, cross sell and lead the negotiation of complex partnerships with issuers across a wide variety of categories.
- Assist on end-to-end deal process: partnerships prioritization, pitch, negotiation, close and implementation, results reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with customer support, business development, sales, product and tech/engineering teams.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Team to develop issuer marketing campaigns and platform promotion to address key partners and issuer needs and opportunities.
- Creatively source, identify, develop, and lead new initiatives focused on driving platform issuer, whitelist database and community growth.
- Scale the department functions as the company grows, attracting and developing amazing talent.
- Build strong local, regional and global relationships and communities and have the experience in doing so across a variety of marketing domains and verticals.
- Launching & conceptualizing NFT drops with major regional brands, famous personalities, partners, causes.
- Developing and implementing channel partnerships to help grow NFT supply and new collectors regionally.
- Managing a fast-growing efficient inbound user’s pipeline funnel regionally, while building and executing an outbound outreach plan globally.
- Promoting, educating and community building, spotting market trends in emerging NFT industry verticals for future growth and deployment.
- Maintain and keep up to date on the latest NFT Pangolin development achievements and objectives.
- Oversee the marketing team and campaigns across multiple media platforms from the initial brainstorming and research phase, straight through execution, while also debriefing and reporting on OKRs and KPIs of various agency partners.
- Manage the marketing team members, vendors and support the staff involved in the marketing initiatives by designing, aligning and directing content, assigning tasks, managing timelines for team members, determining the budget and resource requirements – all while making adjustments over the course of the company or issuers project’s duration.
- Manage communication both internally and externally, ensuring the team has the information and buy-in needed to get the initiatives to produce effective results.
- Build, guide, foster, grow, and be ‘story-weaver’ of the NFT Pangolin brand across all our global channels.
- Identify community needs, analyze market trends and competitor’s advertising initiatives in order to identify brand opportunities in the community.
- Content & Creative Strategy: managing, executing, and optimizing NFT Pangolin’s content marketing strategy in line with existing and developing business objectives, to support and coordinate with all marketing partners.
- Product content: Create and disburse FAQs, Product brochures, Video tutorials, Easy-to-understand articles covering product features across multiple channels, and managing a content calendar for internal initiatives and with marketing agency partners.
- PR & Media: managing and optimizing existing agencies’ relationships to drive and diversify reach beyond existing channels to grow community base. Generate press releases and distribution to relevant media channels.
- Partnerships: liaising with business development, partners, corporate or lifestyle brands, clients and third parties to create synergistic partnership announcements that capitalize on partners’ user base and communities. May include government related projects.
- Events: liaising with third parties to source, facilitate, and manage AMAs, webinars and conferences, both online and offline and even into the metaverse. Identify strategic opportunities for public speaking engagements or press interviews.
- Digital: expanding reach and driving leads through the likes of Adwords, SEM/SEO, and paid social marketing initiatives with our multiple agencies (and on Website, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Email Newsletters, etc), while optimizing and streamlining content and channels for lead gen and conversion.
- Social Media: managing community managers, influencers / freelancers and social media team to ensure consistent and effective communication and engagement across all company social media channels and relevant community page/groups outlets to educate newcomers wanting to learn about buying or creating NFTs, attract potential experienced NFT buyers globally and increase NFT issuers listings regionally.
- Branding: establishing company’s brand CI image and story consistency to a local-regional-global audience.
- User Acquisition: strategize, manage and implement creative approaches and growth-hacking techniques to attract prospects and boost acquisition of NFT Pangolin’s solutions and user base.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in related marcomm fields from a top University, and you are amongst the highest performers of your graduating class.
- 3-5 years of experience to manage an omnichannel marketing strategy, with focus in brand management, digital marketing, community management, agency management and user acquisition, either client or agency side. Experience in eCommerce space or regional or global scale marketing campaigns is a plus.
- Solid understanding, work experience and current awareness of the burgeoning blockchain, crypto, DeFi and NFT industry, technology, ecosystems and applications, while not compulsory, will be a very high advantage over other candidates. If you own an NFT already, show it to us.
- Connections with the NFT or crypto industry space are highly advantageous – influencers, communities, projects etc.
- A deep thirst to learn this space and its future impact across industries and make a difference with the team for all stakeholder’s mindset required.
- Experience and understanding of the entertainment/creative/content/media industry and dealing with famous personalities is a plus.
- Confident, charming, presentable, professional, female candidates below 35 years old preferred.
- Highly mobile, team player, ambitious, independent, infectious personality, multi skilled, creative minds, open to learning new things, unorthodox or out of the box thinkers and executors welcomed too, especially if you’re not intimidated by these requirements.
- Interesting extracurricular past activities that show you have a fun bubbly personality.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both in speaking, writing, and presentation. Abilities in other languages like Mandarin, a bonus.
- Growth, ownership, and “Can Do” mindset.
- Proven ability and willingness to work cross-functionally and able to multi-task or work outside normal working hours expected as long as tasks and deadlines are completed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Social Media platforms, Graphical tools, WordPress or other blogging platforms.
- Ability to independently engage in tasks requiring interpretation of complex and often vague sets of information.
- Both creative and analytical, results driven, resourceful, storyteller and leads by example.
- Strong creative and copywriting capabilities or experience will be relevant.
- Capacity to respond to high-pressure incidents and able to face issues calmly.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, roles and projects simultaneously.
- Influencer abilities with brains are also welcomed.
- Leverage creative and strategic thinking to propose and close complex partnerships that add value to the company and are able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Comfortable co-leading deals with significant autonomy and being able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Utilize data to provide actionable insights and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible ROI outcome.
- Have outstanding interpersonal, communications and networking skills, fearless, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade / drive alignment among differing perspectives. Ability to work in a well-diversified team and possesses good, charming interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrive in collaborative cultures and working cross-functionally with product, legal, finance and operations to launch successful partnerships.
- Ability to convey complex information in both written, verbal and graphical presentation forms.
- Ability to think creatively about the best format for communicating research, reports, etc.
- Exceptional project management skills with great OCD attention to detail.
- Spotted the intentional mistake in this document and can tell us what it is during the interview.
Submit your (1) well thought cover letter in the email body and (2) your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Hire me from NFTPangolin.com: Marketing & Communications Manager / Executive”